Crazy Digital Package

Do You need to get your business online? Do you have a tight budget? Covid period has proven that if you have not already gone digital, you may be missing out on a lot. ChoozeIT can get your business digital and online in no time! Starting at just $500 for 5 web pages, we can even tailor it to intergrate with G Suite which is free, For more info, Contact us now!

Chooze IT - Make the SMART Choice

We help our clients to make a smart choice of IT systems and Products to make their business operations and processes more efficient, productive and profitable. With both the IT landscape and clients' business changing so rapidly, we innovate continually to keep clients ahead of the game. We thus emphasise research and development into new IT solutions (services and products) and user applications.

In keeping with Singapore's push to be a SMART Nation, we partner clients to keep abreast of developments in IT and to avoid losing out to more IT savvy competitors.

Internet of Things and the Integration game

Information and Communication Technology has progressed exponentially and Singapore needs to keep up with the Game. Singapore is now facing the problem of more and more highly educated citizens who shun menial jobs with fixed rates and the shortage of workers in service industries and in the technological sector

The answer to these twin problems in Singapore's push to be a SMART nation is automation.

We seek to help businesses to automate their legacy systems.

Customer Satisfaction

Our commitment is to keep our clients trust by successfully completing assignments and to deliver full customer satisfaction. We are driven not by money but by the sense of accomplishment of a job well done and having mojority if not all of our customer's objectives met.

If you have a technologically innovative idea for your business but cannot work it out, drop us an email and we will be glad to offer our free technical scope* to find a way to materialise your dreams

What we do

We are in the business of Creative Innovation so no idea is too silly for us to implement. We have expertise in the following:

Software Development

Highly Skilled in the following development languages:

  • C# / C++
  • Python
  • PHP
  • Javascript / Android
  • Java
  • MSSQL / MYSQL/ Postgres
  • HTML5 /
  • Node.js


If you fear your business network is not secure enough, we can help you with:

  • Penetration Testing
  • Honeypot Systems
  • Email Tracing
  • Password Recovery
  • Data Recovery
  • Data Encryption
  • Clean Pipe Services
  • Virus Removal

System Integration

"... plays well with others.." is a phrase that most system integrators would be highly skeptical of. How many companies fall into this scenario: Front end guys using Windows and Android or Apple devices to fill up forms, backend server running on Unix or JS and middle ware of PHP or .Net for other sub processes and then along comes a Linux server to spruce things up and what do you get in the end? If you have hired top-notch IT guys, then nothing to worry about, if not, you could also hire 15 administrative staff for all the data entry that could never be automated! My point is that with sound advice on system integration ,what do you have to lose? Drop us an email for a Free evaluation on how to get your systems to play well with each other!

Desktop Support

We provide professional Desktop support for all types of Operating systems including Mobile devices and Printers. Here are some of the brands and support where we are competent in:

  • Windows / OSX / Linux / HP / Acer / Dell / Asus / Fujitsu / Mac / LG
  • Samsung / IOS / Oppo / Asus / Windows / Blackberry mobile
  • Brother / Samsung / Fuji Xerox / Lexmark / HP Printers

Laptop wouldn't start up or behaving laggy? Drop us an email for a Free Evaluation and we'll get you all fixed up in no time at all!

Internet Of Things

We are currently researching and developing prototypes focusing on SMART City and Industrial Control segments which includes:

If you would like to start on a prototype for an IOT segment, do drop us an email!


Innovation starts with a problem or a realisation of the inefficencies of a process. If the problem is common enough, many would have come up with fixes. Generic cookie cutter apps might solve 70% of the problem for most companies. But what about the remaining 30%? That is where your ideas come into play and if you are a tech wizz, then you are all set to build your prototype, if not, that is where we come in! Leverage on our vast knowledge and experience with technology, have a quick chat with us, no cost obligations and get a better view on what other hoops you need to jump through to get your dream app up and running!

Ping us and get in touch

First round of coffee will be on us!